Workshops at Wowo
Check out the workshops Anna Richardson, Lucinda Warner and myself already have scheduled for 2017 hosted by Workshops at Wowo based at Wowo campsite. Spring Forage on Saturday 13th May, Summer flowers on Sunday 9th July and Autumn forage on Saturday 23rd September Find out more »
Foraging and Wild medicine days 2017
- Sunday 9th April with School of the Wild, Brighton (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday 13th May at Wowo campsite, Nr Uckfield
- Sunday 9th July at Wowo campsite, Nr Uckfield
- Saturday 16th September at Wowo campsite, Nr Uckfield
Click on the links to book. Advance booking essential.
The 2017 Herbal Home-Ed group runs for 3 days over the year 10am-3.30pm, spring, summer and autumn. Dates tbc but do get in contact if your child is interested……..waiting list applies and we may consider running two sessions this year if enough demand. Cost is £30 per child, £10 per adult per day.
I run workshops for adults, families, schools and home education children’s groups (7yrs +) which can include a selection of following activities based on your requirements:
- Foraging for food and medicine
- Practical bushcraft skills (fire lighting, making cordage, nature connection games)
- Practical herbal applications and products (herbal first aid kit, family health herb cabinet, women’s herbal health)
- Practical herbal medicine making to cover Oxymel’s, glycerines, tinctures, decoctions, syrups, ointments, compress and more
- Basic botany & Biology
- Foraging homework!
A half day guided walk and talk for a maximum of 20 participants or a full day programme for 15 participants which includes a practical session making ointments, infused oils, oxymels, poultices, foot baths, tinctures and much more. This can be held at a location of your choice or in the woods at Wowo campsite in East Sussex.
If you want to bring a larger group, our workshops, herb walks and herbal parties can be run by two practitioners/facilitators. I regularly work with Lucinda Warner and Anna Richardson and can link up with any of the talented instructors who regularly run Workshops at Wowo in order to meet the needs of your event.
Why not extend your stay and fully immerse yourself in nature? Overnight camping or glamping (in a yurt, shepherd’s hut or bell tent) residential workshops can be arranged with enough advanced notice. In collaboration with Wowo Campsite in East Sussex.